Sunday, February 27, 2011

Note To Self

                                                                                                                                 September 23
Note to self: This is all a Dream, you will wake from reality soon... at least I hope.

    I honestly have no clue how my family stays together. My mom always cries, my dad is always screaming, and throwing stuff at me. But the weird thing ism he doesn't throw stuff at anyone else. Carla mocked me just a second ago and so I smacked her in the leg. My dad then asked me what I had just done to Carla to make her mad, or crying. I told him that she had mocked me so I smacked her. He didn't believe me and told me I was a filthy stuck-up liar and smacked me in the face. I kept a straight face on the whole time holding in the tears that were pounding on the insides of my eyes. I bite my lips to keep it in, as he starts yelling at me with language I'm not supposed to use, but I do anyways just because i hear it so often. My mom walks in and goes over to Carla and puts her arm around her as my Dad send me to my room. My room isnt actually a room, it is the laundry room with a blanket. I usually put my blacket in the dryer for a lil to make it warm and fall gently to sleep, then the dryer broke because Carla put her barbie dolls in there (she has over a 100) and broke it, and of course they blamed it all on me, so now i sleep in my room cold and shivering all night, hoping and crying that in the morning the world will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment